Join us: Whether you are hooked on travelling or heading off for the first time, our routes across Mexico and Central America provide a safe, economic and exciting way to enjoy the best of this area. From archaeological sites and colonial city centres to whales, monarch butterflies and beautiful beaches, we offer something for everyone!
Experience Mex-ECO Tours’ also offers short tours departing from Melaque/Bucerías. Click here for more.
Enjoy the beautiful beaches, charming chapels and breathtaking whale watching of Baja California, combined with the truly spectacular scenery and rich culture of the Copper Canyon and its people.
Listen to the famous Mariachi of the city of Guadalajara, experience Morelia & the Monarch Butterflies, witness the immense pyramids of Teotihuacan and enjoy the picturesque city of Guanajuato.
History, culture and spectacular scenery through Oaxaca, Chiapas, Merida and the Riviera Maya; enjoy Zapotec and Mayan ruins, beautiful handicrafts and some of Mexico’s most spectacular natural wonders.
Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica.
More information coming soon.
Get in touch: If you have any questions about our different routes across Mexico and Central America, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or go to our contact us page and fill in our online form.
Why choose Experience Mex-ECO?
- With over seven years of experience operating tours, we understand the differing interests and budgets of each client; check out our comfort package.
- Our responsible tour leaders are bilingual and have extensive travel experience throughout Mexico, Central and South America.
- Our local guides are extremely knowledgeable, offering an insight into the differing cultures and traditions of Latin America’s thrilling past and vibrant present.
- If you are travelling with friends we can tailor make a route specifically for your group (minimum 4 people).
- For larger groups (minimum 20 people) we organise tailor made tours using private transport and accommodation at the selected standard.
Experience Mex-ECO Tours was founded in order to support a sea turtle conservation programme on the Pacific Coast of Mexico and continues to do so, as well as working with several other community projects.
Click here to learn more about becoming a volunteer.